Peshawar is the provincial capital and largest city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and a major economic hub in Pakistan. It is home to a dynamic population of people from diverse backgrounds who are attracted to its booming job market. Finding employment in Peshawar can be a challenge, but there are many opportunities available for those with the right skillset. This blog post will explore two such jobs: computer operator and revenue officer positions in Peshawar. From salary expectations to job responsibilities, read on to learn more about these jobs and how you can get started if you’re looking for work in the Peshawar area.
Peshawar is the capital city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan. It is also the largest city of the province, serving as the administrative center for the province and region. The city has a population of 1,970,042 (2017 census), making it the 15th largest city in Pakistan. Peshawar is located in a strategic position at the crossroads of important trade routes connecting Central Asia with South Asia and the Middle East.
The Computer Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining computer hardware systems, software applications, databases, and networks. They will install new software applications and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. They will also provide training to users on how to use new software applications and systems. In addition, they will monitor all computer activity to ensure optimal performance and security.
The Revenue Officer will be responsible for collecting taxes and other revenues from individuals and businesses in Peshawar. They will issue tax bills, collect payments, and enforce tax laws. They will also keep records of all tax collections and report to the Provincial Revenue Authority on a monthly basis.
The Revenue Officer is responsible for maintaining the financial records of the organization and ensuring that all revenue is collected in a timely and efficient manner. The position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong aptitude for math and accounting. The Revenue Officer must be able to work independently and be detail-oriented in order to maintain accurate records.
The Revenue Officer position is responsible for a wide range of duties including:
• Maintaining all financial records of the organization
• Tracking and collecting all revenue due to the organization
• Ensuring that all revenue is collected in a timely and efficient manner
• Communicating with other departments within the organization to ensure that all revenue streams are being maximized
• Preparing detailed reports on the status of all revenue collected by the organization
Peshawar, the capital city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is a well-known tourist destination in Pakistan. The city is home to many historical sites and natural attractions. Peshawar is also a major business hub, with many multinational companies having a presence in the city.
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has recently announced vacancies for the positions of Computer Operator and Revenue Officer in Peshawar. The job requirements and responsibilities are as follows:
-Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized university.
-They should have excellent computer skills and knowledge of various software applications.
-The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is essential.
-Revenue Officers will be responsible for collecting taxes and fees from businesses operating in Peshawar.
-They should have good communication and negotiation skills to deal with different types of people.
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced various jobs in the Peshawar Revenue Department and Computer Operator. The requirements and details for each position are as follows:
1. Computer Operator
2. Revenue Officer
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from a recognized university with 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA.
2. 18 years of age and domicile of KP province.
3. Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and other relevant software.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
1. For the position of Computer Operator, applicants must have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from a recognized university with 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA. They should also be 18 years of age or older and domiciled within KP province. Additionally, they should have proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint, and any other relevant software programs. Finally, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this position.
2. For the position of Revenue Officer, applicants must also have a Bachelors Degree from a recognized university; however, their field of study can be in any discipline with 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA . As with the Computer Operator role, they should be 18 years of age or older with KP province domicile status; however, no additional software proficiencies are necessary beyond excellent communication skills.
In order to apply for the position of Computer Operator, candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. Those with higher education qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be given preference.
As for the position of Revenue Officer, applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. Candidates with higher education qualifications and/or relevant work experience will again be given preference.
The key skills and attributes required for both positions include excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and being highly organized and detail-oriented. proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is also essential.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for either of these positions, please follow the instructions below.
Applications for both positions will be accepted online through the website of the Board of Revenue, Peshawar. Click on the ‘Jobs’ tab and then select ‘Apply Online’. You will be directed to the registration page where you will create an account by providing your email address and creating a password.
Once you have registered, log in to your account and fill out the application form. Be sure to fill out all required fields and provide all requested information accurately and completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
After you have submitted your application, you will be able to track its progress through your account dashboard. You should receive a notification when a decision has been made on your application.